[EURO-Discuss] Stéphane van Gelder

sandra hoferichter info at hoferichter.eu
Tue Mar 27 05:29:13 UTC 2018

This is such sad news. We started together to work for EURid’s Strategic Committee just recently and I was just about to better get to know his personality - private and professional.

NomCom is considering to nominate Stephane Van Gelder for the Ethos Award which we would seek to be awarded to Stephane posthumously in Panama City.

Would EURALO like je to join?

Best Sandra

(Note: This message was sent from my iPhone - I apologise for any misspelling.)