[EURO-Discuss] [EuroDIG] Photo at the Euralo Booth !

Olawale Bakare wales.baky at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 10:42:51 UTC 2018

Dear Olivier,

Thank you for updating us, those who are not participating in the event.
Meanwhile, as a suggestion, can EURALO members at the EuroDIG share their
experience with others.

Clement: see the EURALO-ICANN At-Large group -
https://www.facebook.com/groups/146555566034784/?source_id=194774283951550

With regards,
Wale