[EURO-Discuss] Should EURALO sign a petition? Should you?

Andrei Kolesnikov andrei at rol.ru
Thu Feb 22 13:16:07 UTC 2018

NB. I draw your attention to the personnel cut in Eastern Europe region
FY2019. 2 FTE becomes 1 FTE. It means moving toward US-centric corporation
from regional perspective. I would cut 2 SG&A US lawyers and hire 12
regional managers as COR and still cut the expense.

--andrei

Andrey Kolesnikov
RIPN.NET