[EURO-Discuss] EURALO Hot Topics need updating

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Dec 14 00:19:21 UTC 2018

Dear colleagues,

the EURALO Task Force on ALS Engagement has held a call on Thursday
(see: https://community.icann.org/x/zQf_BQ )

We briefly discussed the EURALO Hot Topics document which needs to be
updated. A few days ago I emailed each EURALO ALS representative on
record individually to get input. This is a reminder that we need more
input on these hot topics.

Starting from the 2017 Hot Topics, the EURALO list of 2018 Hot Topics is
on
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vvZoMJL2AcG2bK5vp-bxi6gr3uE8OJULdtpA3WbL32s/edit?usp=sharing

In your opinion, which of the 2017 topics would be worth keeping in
EURALO’s focus in the coming year? What new topics would you like to add
to the list? The current changes on the document reflect the discussions
we had on today's call. We aim to conclude this exercise by January 2019.

Kindest regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
EURALO Chair

Yrjö Länsipuro
Chair of EURALO ALS Engagement Task Force