[EURO-Discuss] REVISED/RÉVISÉ/REVISAD: 2018 Call for Nominations for At-Large Leadership Positions

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Apr 27 12:28:41 UTC 2018

Dear Michele,

there is no term limit as at some point we had a real problem in having
enough volunteers to take on volunteer positions in the structure. We
still have, in a way, when compared with other RALOs where every
position has at least 2 or 3 people running for each position.
I agree that in terms of governance, this is hardly setting a good
example. The review of the EURALO bylaws, taking place in the Task Force
on review and revision of the EURALO By-Laws (
https://community.icann.org/x/iAZ1Aw ) will be addressing this point.
Kindest regards,

Olivier