[EURO-Discuss] How are you addressing the challenges of GDPR?

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Apr 23 23:02:55 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

two weeks ago, I asked the question below, if your ALS could share what
they've done about GDPR? Only a couple of ALSes responded to my in private.
So - would anyone else like to volunteer? We only need something like 5
minutes of you to present how your ALS is taking steps to comply with
the GDPR.
Kindest regards,

Olivier