[EURO-Discuss] Reminder: Your input needed: EURALO Strategy document is currently being built

Yrjö Länsipuro yrjo_lansipuro at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 26 17:05:48 UTC 2017

Dear all,

This document by Wale is a good starting point.  It is - naturally enough - written from the standpoint of individual users, and needs editorial balancing so that the role of our ALS'es comes to play.

In addition, a few words could be devoted to the domestic role of the ALS'es, as established organizations in their own context and as an element of the multistakeholder cooperation in each country. They are quite different from each other, but since they all have wanted to become ALS's, they probably share a positive attitude towards ICANN and can influence other stakeholders on the local level - including the government - in that direction.

To help ALS's to become more effective and valuable participants of the multistakeholder scene of their countries should also be part  of EURALO's mission. Of course, this applies to all RALO's, but we should - once again - present good practices for others to adopt.

Best,

Yrjö