[EURO-Discuss] EuroDIG News 06/2017 - Call for issues now open for EuroDIG 5-6 June 2018

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Oct 2 11:27:55 UTC 2017

FYI

https://img.paper.li/?h=400&secure=yes&token=9521eb0f11741460351c797543d888b0d41daefd&url=s3.amazonaws.com%2Fassets.paper.li%2Fbanners%2F55fec583-afa4-4b97-9d73-e64f4e122de1%2Fp82obceh07ar6687r4tn%2FEuroDIG%25202018_banner_low%2520resolution.jpg&w=570
<https://eurodig.org/>

https://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.paper.li/avatars/55fec583-afa4-4b97-9d73-e64f4e122de1/u3gs3nsbacs78l4zzgxs/EuroDIG_Logo_quadratisch_blue_2.jpg

*Read newspaper →
<http://paper.li/_eurodig/1417736290?edition_id=c2afc4a0-a189-11e7-8d59-0cc47a0d15fd&utm_campaign=paper_sub&utm_medium=email&utm_source=subscription>***

*EuroDIG News 06/2017*

The next EuroDIG will take place on 5-6 June 2018 (plus day zero) in
Tbilisi in Georgia. It will be hosted in cooperation between the Small
and Medium Telecom Operator's Association of Georgia and the Ministry of
Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia.

The call for issues
<https://www.eurodig.org/index.php?id=110&no_cache=1&no_cache=1>to be
discussed during the next EuroDIG is now open until 31 December. All
European individuals and institutions are invited to submit ideas and
wishes for the programme. Again this is a joint call for SEEDIG and
EuroDIG. SEEDIG is the South Eastern European Dialogue on Internet
Governance and will take place before EuroDIG (dates tba) with the
results feeding into the EuroDIG.

What has been discussed this year? Have a look at the Messages from
Tallinn!
<https://www.eurodig.org/fileadmin/user_upload/eurodig_Tallinn/Messages_from_Tallinn_EuroDIG_2017.pdf>This
will bring back some great memories of a good time we spent in Estonia.
These Messages will now be distributed among European policy makers and
key institutions.

If you would like to have hard copies let us know and we send them to
you. Alternatively you can get them at the Internet Governance Forum
(IGF) taking place in Geneva in December
<https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual>where we will be present with
a booth.

/Subscribe / unsubscribe for the newsletter //here/
<http://www.eurodig.org/about/newsletter/>/or follow us on twitter
@_eurodig! /

/Following you can read the weekly overview of main topics about
Internet governance and other issues with a digital dimension. If you
would like to receive our curated newspaper weekly subscribe //here./
<http://https:/paper.li/_eurodig/1417736290>