[EURO-Discuss] At-Large and EURALO activities at IGF 2017 in Geneva

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Nov 27 15:55:07 UTC 2017

Dear colleagues,

as you know, the Global Internet Governance Forum (IGF) will meet in our
region this year, from 17 to 21 December 2017. Both Wale Bakare (EURALO
Secretary) and I will be present, but also many other At-Large leaders
including the Chair of the ALAC, Alan Greenberg, as well as the At-Large
selected Board member Leon Sanchez.

An At-Large activities at IGF group has been created, with a mailing
list: https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/at-large-igf-participants

Please subscribe to the mailing list if you wish to be synchronized with
all activities that both EURALO and At-Large are organising at IGF.
We also have a WIKI page which shows all of the activities and has links
to all the workshops that At-Large and EURALO participants at the IGF
are involved in.
Please add the workshops that you are speaking in, or are organising, to
the list on the WIKI: https://community.icann.org/x/tikhB

We are also present in force when it comes to booths: ICANN will have a
booth, that we will need to visit and re-stock with brochures and have
an occasional presence.
At-Large will also have its own booth. We need volunteers to populate it
at various times of the day. There is a sign-up sheet on the WIKI so
please sign-up to indicate when you can spend some time at the booth.
You can sign up on:
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Booth+at+IGF2017

EURALO will also have some space in the European Stakeholders booth -
and that's where we'll have our pop-up banner, so please also spend some
time there.

The At-Large booth will also have the following promotional materials:
- At-Large brochures in several languages
- EURALO brochures in several languages
- At-Large lapel Pins. These are going to be highly sought after
collectors items.
- At-Large branded Power adaptors - we have found these to be super
helpful with attendees and people tend to keep these
- Swiss Chocolate - well, of course, we're in Switzerland, so we can't
have a booth without chocolate!

We'll call upon everyone at IGF to help with distributing these.

ICANN is also organising a cocktail for Stakeholders on one of the
evening, so please subscribe to the At-Large activities at IGF mailing
list so as to be included in the invites.

We hope many At-Large members who attend IGF will be able to help. You
are our Ambassadors! If you have any questions or suggestions, please do
not hesitate to email me directly.

Kindest regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
EURALO Chair