[EURO-Discuss] Regional Advice Needed / 276 Norway Chapter of the Internet Society

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Nov 17 14:57:07 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,

On the 01 September 2017 we received a EURALO ALS application from
*Norway Chapter of the Internet Society*. Due Diligence has now been
completed by Staff. I apologise for the delay in treating the delay in
treating this application, which is entirely caused by me and bears no
reason relating to the application itself.

In the past, we shared this due diligence openly on the EURALO mailing
list. However, due to the sensitivity of this information as well as
developments in Europe that will very likely tighten legislation about
Privacy, I do not feel confident any more in sharing the Due Diligence
on a open, archived mailing list. Thus, until the ALS Criteria Task
Force develops new procedures with staff, which may include storing the
due diligence information on a password protected part of the WIKI, *if
you wish to consult the due diligence, please email me privately and
I'll forward it to you.*

The EURALO Board and Leadership is currently consulting the due
diligence. I have read it and have also spoken to the applicant. I am
very satisfied that the Norway Chapter of the Internet Society fulfils
in every sense the requirements for becoming an At-Large Structure. If
you wish to lodge an objection to this organisation being accredited as
an ALS please email staff at at-large.icann.org or me, explaining the
reason why.
Many thanks,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond