[EURO-Discuss] Fwd: Re: Action Items: 2017-02-28 EURALO Monthly Teleconference"

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Nov 16 09:02:35 UTC 2017

Dear Stéphane,

thanks for your kind follow-up. Re: Treasurer, that is not a position
that was considered as EURALO does not have its own funds/account as
such. In fact, the "Treasurer" position is being deleted from the bylaws
update.
Re: Chair & Vice Chair, these are points to discuss. Currently the
EURALO Chair & Secretariat are members of the Board, ex-officio.
Re: Outreach - yes that's a good point, as we already have a proposal
for someone to do inreach. Should it be a different person for outreach?
Kindest regards

Olivier

--
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD