[EURO-Discuss] Selection of candidate to be on the Evaluation team for Global Indigenous fellowship

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Nov 10 08:38:10 UTC 2017

following the email from Judith Hellerstein below, and the successful
involvement of two tribal ambassadors at the ICANN60 meeting in Abu
Dhabi (see https://twitter.com/Olivier_CL/status/926093361651568641 ) I
have been approached by a new member of the EURALO individuals
Association, Dina Solveig, who would be interested to be in the
evaluating team for EURALO.
https://wiki.techinc.nl/index.php/User:Thomascovenant

Since nobody else in EURALO has stepped forward to be in the evaluating
team, I propose a consensus call that Dina be the EURALO representative
on this team. Let me know if you have any objections.

Kindest regards,

Olivierhh

--
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD