[EURO-Discuss] REMINDER: Meeting Invitation: EURALO Monthly Call on Tuesday, 16 May 2017 at 18:00 UTC

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue May 16 14:51:31 UTC 2017

Hello all,

in tonight's call, we'll have an item on :

    WHOIS issue in context of the implementation of the EU General Data
    Protection Regulation (GDPR ) and taking into account the Updated
    ICANN Procedure for Handling WHOIS Conflicts with Privacy Laws
    <https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/whois-privacy-conflicts-procedure-2008-01-17-en>

I trust that this should be of particular interest to our region.
Kindest regards,

Olivier

On 16/05/2017 13:40, ICANN At-Large Staff wrote:
> If you require a dial-out please contact At-Large staff at
> staff at atlarge.icann.org
> <file://composeviewinternalloadurl/staff@atlarge.icann.org>with your
> preferred number.
>
> Please remember that it is now possible to connect your audio via the
> AC room, without using your telephone. You need a stable internet
> connection. If you would like a reminder of how to connect please let
> staff know.
>

> Dear All,
>

> The next *EURALO Monthly Call* is scheduled for *Tuesday, 16 May 2017
> at 18:00 UTC*for *60 minutes.*
>

> The agenda (to be updated) and call details are available at:
>  *https://community.icann.org/x/TA7fAw*
>

> Adobe Connect Room: *https://participate.icann.org/euralo/*
>

> Conference ID:
>
> English: 1638
>

> Dial-in numbers:  *http://adigo.com/icann/*
>

> EURALO Work space:  *https://community.icann.org/x/K5Qi*
>

> If you require a dial-out please contact At-Large staff at:
>  *staff at atlarge.icann.org*
>

> Thank you.
>
> Kind Regards,
>

> ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
>
> E-mail: <mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>staff at atlarge.icann.org
>
> Website: <https://atlarge.icann.org/>atlarge.icann.org
>
> Facebook: <https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>facebook.com/icann
> <facebook.com/icannatlarge><https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>atlarge