[EURO-Discuss] Free Webinar - European arena of digital rights - opportunities for cooperation and funding

Bogdan Manolea /ApTI bogdan.manolea at apti.ro
Fri Jun 16 07:23:38 UTC 2017

Hi guys,

We will organize with a few European partners - next week (more
precisely on Wednesday, June 21, 2017; 10:00, Brussels Time (CEST), a
webinar called "European arena of digital rights - opportunities for
cooperation and funding".

I hope that would be interesting for you to participate if you are
interested in digital rights, copyright reform or funding opportunities.

But also feel free to share the link in you communities, as the
participation is open to everyone:
https://mev.clickmeeting.com/424899835/register

Btw, in my presentation I'll also mention the EURALO as an opportunity
for NGOs to be involved in ICANN/Internet Governance issues & more.

More details below.

Best regards

--
Bogdan Manolea
Director Executiv

This webinar aims to reach to people and/or small organisations
interested in finding what are cooperation and funding opportunities for
European digital rights.

In this webinar you can find out more about the network of european
digital rights (EDRi), cooperation opportunities for copyright reform
advocates and other opportunities. Plus, a session about funding
opportunities for digital rights. We also hope that you may share your
expertise in cooperation with digital rights peers from around Europe.

Where?

Online, register here:
https://mev.clickmeeting.com/424899835/register

Draft Agenda

10:00 - 10:05, Bogdan Manolea/ApTI, Introduction - scope and purpose of
the event

10:05 - 10:25, Katarina Bartovicova/EDRi, Funding opportunities for
digital rights

10:25 - 10:45, Guillermo Peris/EDRi, EDRi as a network of digital rights
- what is it, who is involved, what subjects, opportunities for
cooperation, how to get involved

10:45 - 11:05, Dimitar Dimitrov/Wikimedia, Cooperation for the copyright
reform

11:05 - 11:25, Bogdan Manolea/ApTI, Other opportunities for cooperation
in Europe on digital rights - regional and beyond

11:25 - 12:00 Sharing other opportunities from participants, Q&A session