[EURO-Discuss] Fwd: URGENT: Re: Meeting and Photo Opportunity with Göran Marby

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Jun 6 14:36:36 UTC 2017

Hello all,

apologies this was cancelled at the last minute. Adam is trying to find
a time tomorrow afternoon (Wednesday). I understand it might be
impossible for some people as they'll already be on their way home.
Sorry but timing dictated by Göran's schedule. I'll send out a
confirmation closer to the time.
Kindest regards,

Olivier

On 06/06/2017 15:13, Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> if you are attending EuroDIG in Tallinn, please join us at the ICANN
> booth today at 5:00pm. Besides a picture of the ICANN CEO with EURALO
> CROPP travellers, we'll also attempt to take a picture of the
> ICANN/EURALO community with the ICANN CEO.
> See you there,
>
> Olivier

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD
http://www.gih.com/ocl.html