[EURO-Discuss] BCEC Announces the Final Slate of ICANN Board Director Candidates Selected by the At-Large Community

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Jan 31 10:13:59 UTC 2017

Hello all,

No response so far from anyone. I remind you that whilst EURALO ALAC
members have full responsibility of their own vote, the EURALO Chair
needs to cast a directed vote. This direction will be received from a
vote of all EURALO At-Large Structures (ALSes). A way to interact with
the candidates before the vote takes place is therefore important.
So I repeat the question again: how do you want to interact with the
candidates?
- Single Issue Call?
- WIKI Q & A?
- other suggestions?

Kindest regards,

Olivier

On 29/01/2017 19:41, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond wrote:

> On 29/01/2017 17:14, Program Admin wrote:
>>
>> In the coming weeks before the start of the final election, the BMSPC
>> will organize activities and mechanisms that facilitate the
>> interactions between the At-Large Community Members and the Final
>> Slate of Candidates. The methods of interaction will incorporate
>> input from ALAC Members, RALO members, and the Final Slate of
>> Candidates themselves. The BMSPC will announce the planned
>> interactions in due course.
>>

> How do you wish to interact with the candidates? Email? Conference
> call? Questions on a WIKI page?
> Kindest regards,
>
> Olivier

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD