[EURO-Discuss] [Ext] Re: Announcement call for Nominations EURALO ALAC Vacant Seat - SUBMIT your nominations

Silvia Vivanco silvia.vivanco at icann.org
Tue Jan 17 21:52:29 UTC 2017

Dear Wolf, Bastiaan,

Staff has noted Wolf's nomination of Bastiaan's on the wiki page. His EOI expressed in the email he sent,  is also added. Bastiaan's acceptance is noted as well.

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Silvia

Silvia Vivanco
Manager, At Large Regional Affairs
ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
www.icann.org