[EURO-Discuss] SECOND REMINDER submit your nominations - EURALO Board (replacement) Call for nominations 2016-2017 - DEADLINE TOMORROW JAN 6

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Jan 6 22:05:54 UTC 2017

Dear EURALO members,

in light of the first report of the At-Large review, I am very surprised
that nobody has stood forward to volunteer for this seat on the EURALO
Board. I would like to remind you that this post is open to all EURALO
members, including individual members. If you would like to discuss the
position with me prior to making a decision on whether to apply, please
do not hesitate to contact me.
Kindest regards,

Olivier

--