[EURO-Discuss] León Felipe Sánchez Ambía Selected by the At-Large Community as the Next ICANN Board Director

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Mon Feb 27 15:50:51 UTC 2017

Likewise best wishes from ISOC-Bulgaria.
Now, get ready for a very intense work, and best of luck!

On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 10:39 "Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" <
wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de> wrote:

> Congratulations to Leon. With all you inside knowledge and your
> experiences from the CCWG-A Group you are perfectly skilled to give the
> individual Internet users, including (and in particular) civil society a
> strong voice in the ICANN Board. This is very much needed if ICANN wants to
> proof that it is not a one- or two-stakeholder corporation but a
> multistakeholder body where all consituency are treated on uqzal footing.
>
> Good lukc and best wishes
>
> Wolfgang

Best regards,
Veni
http://veni.com

***
The opinions expressed above
are those of the author, not of
any organizations, associated
with or related to him in
any given way.
***

== Sent from my phone, so any spelling mistakes are caused by the
touchscreen keyboard. Also, that's the reason for using short words and
phrases.