[EURO-Discuss] CROPP for RightsCon

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Feb 22 18:07:45 UTC 2017

Hello all,

a few days ago I asked if anyone was interested in going to RightsCon on
a CROPP trip.
I received two positive responses: one from Remo Hardeman (Netherlands)
and one from Narine Khachatryan (Armenia). Unfortunately I have also
been told that:
"a proposal must be approved by the CROPP RT  and applicable regional
Stakeholder Engagement VP a MINIMUM of 6 weeks prior to the proposed
travel date. "

Today is exactly 6 weeks before the proposed travel date and CROPP RT
processes are such that it is impossible to get all approvals on the
same day.

So we're too late for this one and will need to look for other European
conferences for future CROPP missions.
Kindest regards,

Olivier

On 15/02/2017 08:55, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> should we submit a CROPP (Community Regional Outreach Pilot Program)
> request for sending one or two people to RightsCon Brussels -
> https://www.rightscon.org/
> Is RightsCon the right conference to send someone to perform outreach?
> Would there be any volunteers to be funded to go there?
>
> Kindest regards,
>
> Olivier

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD
http://www.gih.com/ocl.html