[EURO-Discuss] Meeting Invitation: EURALO Monthly Call on Tuesday, 12 December 2017 at 19:00 UTC

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Dec 12 20:49:28 UTC 2017

Dear all,

following up on today's EURALO monthly call, the majority of
participants on the call suggested that we do not interrupt the vote and
change rules regarding the restriction on the number of votes for
candidates from a single country. Thus the vote will continue and end on
Friday 15th December 2017.

I am told by At-Large staff that 9 ALSes have already voted. As the vote
is anonymous, neither staff nor I can find out whom they have voted for.
Thus if you have already cast the vote of your ALS and would like to
change your vote (possibly because it involved a vote for the candidate
who has withdrawn), please email staff at atlarge.icann.org for them to
reset your vote.

Finally, if you do not know whom to vote for - the EURALO call on
https://community.icann.org/x/JBVyB contains a good 15-20 minutes of
excellent statements made by each candidate. Click in the recording
(which should be updated shortly), and jump directly to around 40
minutes into the call - and you'll have each candidate speak about what
they'd like to do if selected to be on the EURALO Board.

Kindest regards,

Olivier