[EURO-Discuss] Meeting Invitation: EURALO Monthly Call on Tuesday, 12 December 2017 at 19:00 UTC

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Dec 11 22:48:42 UTC 2017

Dear all,

this is to let you know that I have updated the agenda of our monthly call.
Besides the usual Policy discussion which will last around 20 minutes,
we have two main discussions to have:

Item 4 - the EURALO Board Appointments
In this section, participants will have the ability to decide on whether
the ballots for EURALO Board members should be limited to a candidate
from each country, or unlimited, with the country distribution being
done at vote count. So far, I have only read responses that the ballots
should be unlimited.
The second part of this section provides you with the ability to hear
from the candidates themselves. Time is of the essence, thus I do not
think we have the ability to have a full question/answer session, but it
would be good to hear from each of the candidates, if they are able to
attend the call, on what their plans are for the EURALO Board to
function better.

Item 5 - the forthcoming IGF in Geneva
We'll go through the latest updates - and ask for your help, if you are
planning to attend the IGF in Geneva

If you have any request for additional topics to be discussed please be
so kind to give us a heads up on the mailing list ahead of the call.

Looking forward to see you on the call,

Olivier