[EURO-Discuss] VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: 2017 EURALO Board Members Selection

svg at milathan.ltd svg at milathan.ltd
Sun Dec 10 10:55:57 UTC 2017

Hi Olivier,

I have to agree with Roberto that the current geo limitation at voting level is probably counter productive.

We should not be limiting the choice presented to voters. Choices should be made based on individual candidates’ perceived qualities. Once those choices are made, then whatever the outcome needs to be submitted to the Board’s geo composition rules, but not before.

Best,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Chairman and Managing Director

Milathan LTD
"Internet Intelligence - Strategic Advice"
————————
Discover The Milathan Post on http://post.milathan.com <http://post.milathan.com/>
Follow me on Twitter: @stephvg
————————