[EURO-Discuss] Alexandra Kulikova to Head Stakeholder Engagement for Eastern Europe & Central Asia at ICANN

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Aug 22 04:59:54 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,

https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2017-08-21-en

please join me in welcoming Alexandra Kulikova as new Head of
Stakeholder Engagement for Eastern Europe & Central Asia, and to thank
Michael Yakushev for his collaboration with our RALO in recent years. We
wish Michael every success in his post-ICANN career.
Of course, Alexandra is not a newcomer. She has been supporting our work
in Eastern Europe for a long time, working with Michael. So it's great
to see her being the person to take over this very important position
which spans a large region with extensive political, cultural and
geographical significance. I look forward working with her to reinforce
our reach in Eastern Europe.

Kindest regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
EURALO Chair