[EURO-Discuss] EURALO Strategic Plan for Outreach

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Sep 30 14:50:53 UTC 2016

Dear all,

thank you for your kind input, everyone.
This is to let you know that I have filed the Draft with the CROPP
process today. If this gets accepted by the Global Stakeholder
Engagement Regional Vice Presidents Jean-Jacques Sahel (Europe) and
Michael Yakushev (Eastern Europe and Russia), we will be able to submit
CROPP travel requests.

If you are interested in designing this region's outreach strategy and
how to get At-Large Structures more cleverly involved (that's right,
let's work clever, not harder) according to their interests, please
consider joining the EURALO ALS engagement Task Force.
Kindest regards,

Olivier