[EURO-Discuss] ALS decertification

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Oct 6 13:40:48 UTC 2016

Dear EURALO members,

on the topic of ALS decertification, we have received notice from the
Committee for a Democratic UN (KDUN), a current EURALO ALS, that their
priorities have changed and their key topic of focus is now unrelated to
ICANN and EURALO. As a result, they have suggested that an official
decertification would be the right course of action. Since this is a
non-controversial issue and the ALS themselves have asked to be
decertified, I have transmitted this request to the ALAC with EURALO's
approval that the ALAC passes the motion using its procedures for
decertification.
The full email thread is posted in the decertification workspace on
https://community.icann.org/x/iBe4Aw (login required).
Kindest regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
EURALO Chair