[EURO-Discuss] KIND REMINDER: ICANN News Alert -- Help Improve ICANN, Take the At-Large Review Survey!

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Oct 5 12:52:35 UTC 2016

Hello again everyone,

I have been kindly asked by some colleagues that they have already been
interviewed at length by ITEMS both in Helsinki and at EURODIG in
Brussels. Just to make it clear: this survey is a different exercise
than the interviews so if you have been interviewed already, please also
fill in the survey.
Many thanks,

Olivier