[EURO-Discuss] NOW OPEN: 2016 Call for Nominations for ALAC Members and ALAC Delegates to the NomCom

TaC International contact at againstcybercrime.eu
Tue May 17 08:34:10 UTC 2016

Dear all,

I do second Wolf and support both candidates.

However, I think that it is crucial to have gender and regional balance
respected. I definitely think that these two aspects need to be
integrated in the selection criteria and be respected as it's the case
during the Board selection process or MAG members selection.

My two cents, Yuliya