[EURO-Discuss] IGF Germany

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Sun May 15 15:10:32 UTC 2016

Good afternoon.
I am particularly interested in efforts to establish multi-stakeholder structures at the national level.
I understand that in Germany there is an ongoing effort to build this type of initiative.
Is this correct? How can I get more information?
Generally speaking, would it be a good idea to share the information that we have from different countries?
Maybe there are some ALSes that work locally on this subject, and it would be good to know more about it.
Cheers,
Roberto