[EURO-Discuss] Fwd: [Secretariat] ACTION: ALL RALOs to Review Questionnaire- Pilot Program document development and drafting.

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Feb 26 01:13:05 UTC 2016

Dear EURALO members,

last week the RALO Secretariats call received news that ICANN was
launching a new Pilot Program to help ICANN communities in drafting
documents. We received a short survey asking how our community might be
interested in using this resource.

Please find a copy of the questionnaire attached to this message, with
my responses based on the results of the EURALO survey. The first page
looks at the general interests of our RALO. The second page looks at the
forthcoming Public Consultations that we might be interested in
responding to. I have one question: would we be interested in EURALO in
responding to the consultation on Internationalized Domain Names (IDN)
Variant Top Level Domain (TLD) implementations? I would appreciate a
response from people involved in IDNs.

We need to submit the response by Friday 26 February close of business
day - apologies for the short response time, it is entirely my fault and
I'll try to give you more time for review next time.
Thanks,

Olivier