[EURO-Discuss] DOODLE / September EURALO Monthly call - rescheduling

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Aug 24 13:15:33 UTC 2016

Hello all,

just as a quick explanation - this would only be for next month. Usually
we have our monthly EURALO call on the third Tuesday of a month, but on
this occasion (20 September), I unfortunately will be travelling at the
time, and I believe that Wolf Ludwig will also be travelling. There were
no objections on yesterday's monthly call to re-schedule the monthly
call for September, one week earlier or one week later. The Doodle polls
lets you choose what's better for you.
Kindest regards,

Olivier