[EURO-Discuss] [Euro-board] Fare thee well! and if for ever, still for ever, fare thee well

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Aug 15 18:52:36 UTC 2016

Hello all,

On 15/08/2016 18:48, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond wrote:
> Essentially, we could have another
> election, or we could make use of the results for the previous election
> and fill the seat with the next person in line.

I have checked the vote's results:
http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/pipermail/euro-discuss/2015-December/004174.html
and the consensus which had been achieved on the rules for the make-up
of the EURALO Board on
http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/pipermail/euro-discuss/2015-November/004161.html

Since the remaining candidates are based in countries that are already
represented on the EURALO Board, we will need to launch a new selection
process to fill the vacant seat.
Kindest regards,

Olivier