[EURO-Discuss] Searching for volunteer to the ICANN Community Document Development and Drafting Resource Pilot Program (DDDPP)

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Aug 5 16:15:30 UTC 2016

Hello all,

just to let you know that several people have come forward and I thank
them all. As there is a need for at least one person who is a relative
newcomer who could cast a fresh eye on issues and one person who has
extensive experience in ICANN, the two first people to have replied are:

- Bastiaan Goslings - Bastiaan can provide a fresh look into policy that
affects ends users in Europe. Most recently he's attended the Helsinki
ICANN meeting
- Yrjö Länsipuro - Yrjö was a journalist - his job is to make complex
matters understandable to non experts. He's also occupied many positions
in ICANN on behalf of At-Large

I have transmitted both names to At-Large Staff.

Kindest regards,

Olivier