[EURO-Discuss] WG: Regional Advice needed

Ron Baione ron.baione at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 23:20:42 UTC 2016

The organization's website and charter appear to be valid, therefore I approve of their ICANN accreditation, even though I have been banned from many icann mailing lists by the ombudsman because of the objections of hysterical 'one time posters' who then go on to participate in irrelevant 'trivia time' after complaining that my intellectual suggestions to improve the transition proposal was 'spamming', and even though i was publicly blamed by lawyers affiliated with ICANN for ICANN's IT issues regarding spam and 'bounces', which ICANN's own IT department admitted was their glitch to be repaired and had nothing to do with me, and even though other 'leaders' of ICANN stated that my SOI is invalid when it is valid, therefore I should be banned from even more mailing lists, and even though i was smeared on ISOC mailing lists for those same phony accusations.  It is my hope that the US Senate looks at all of
 the evidence they claimed to have in their most recent letter to the icann chairman.

Ron