[EURO-Discuss] Board Nominations for GA tomorrow- See WIKI page

Silvia Vivanco silvia.vivanco at icann.org
Tue Oct 20 16:08:50 UTC 2015

Dear Roberto,

Kindly see the following  wiki which includes the following documents :

-EURALO's Articles of Association - Please see article 9 re the Board.

-Selection and performance criteria for EURALO Board members 2015

https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/EURALO+Board+2015

The  wiki page includes a table where  staff is taking notes of all nominations.

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Silvia

Silvia Vivanco
Manager, At Large Regional Affairs
ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
www.icann.org