[EURO-Discuss] EURALO Face-to-Face General Assembly to be held at ICANN54 in Dublin

Gisella Gruber Gisella.Gruber at icann.org
Sat Oct 17 13:00:58 UTC 2015

Dear Werner and All,

The EURALO General Assembly will be held on Wednesday 21 October as
follows:

10:30-12:00	EURALO General Assembly Part 1 / Wicklow H1, Conference Centre
15:45-17:30	EURALO General Assembly Part 2 / Wicklow H1, Conference Centre
17:30-18:30	European Coordination and Networking Session  / Wicklow H1
18:30-20:00	EURALO and European Coordination Networking Event / L2 Foyer

Agendas available here: https://community.icann.org/x/VKc0Aw

We look forward to welcoming you here in Dublin - safe travels.
Thank you!
Kind regards,
Gisella

On 17/10/2015 09:41, "euro-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org on