[EURO-Discuss] Upcoming Changes at EURALO

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Thu May 14 12:47:49 UTC 2015

Thanks Annette and Oliver for your feedback and suggestions -- I wish some more would respond as well, as the deadline for the NomCom and ALAC nominations is tomorrow / 15 May!

And I think everybody agrees on the relevance of gender and regional issues. Attached please find an overview for EURALO covering the last years.

Best regards,
Wolf