[EURO-Discuss] EuroDIG Info letter 4/15 - Register now!

sandra hoferichter info at hoferichter.eu
Mon May 4 11:28:59 UTC 2015

EuroDIG_Logo_medium.jpg

     Sofia 4-5 June 2015
Info letter no. 4/15

"Shaping the Internet together"

.        Registration is now open

Registration for EuroDIG 2015 has opened early April. It's now getting
urgent to  <http://www.eurodig.org/registration-form/> register for the 8th
EuroDIG and the South Eastern European pre-event (SEEDIG) until 31 May 2015.
Both events are free of charge and open to everyone. We can offer special
hotel rates for the main venue
<http://www.kempinski.com/en/sofia/hotel-zografski/welcome/> Kempinski Hotel
Marinela. Please find all details at the
<http://www.eurodig.org/eurodig-2015/> EuroDIG Sofia event page. And please
book ASAP!

.        Call for inputs

As a novelty at EuroDIG, three sessions are asking for prior inputs from the
community. We are inviting all stakeholders to contribute with their inputs
into these sessions in advance of EuroDIG:

(1.) For the opening plenary: "How can we shape the digital single market
together?"

use the Wikipage
<http://eurodigwiki.org/wiki/How_can_we_shape_the_digital_single_market_toge
ther%3F>  or email to opening at eurodig.org

(2.) For plenary 3 "Net Neutrality"

Use the  <http://eurodigwiki.org/wiki/Net_neutrality> Wikipage or the
editing tool <http://www.eurodig.org/eurodig-2015/net-neutrality-statement/>
or email to  <mailto:pl3 at eurodig.org> pl3 at eurodig.org

(3.) For workshop 1" Participation in a digital society"

Use the Wikipage
<http://eurodigwiki.org/wiki/Talk:Should_I_click_for_Internet_governance%3F_
Where%3F#Guiding_questions>  or email to ws1 at eurodig.org

.        New workshop 9 "Policy Menus for connecting the next Billion"

As we couldn't find a focal point and team to follow up on the topic open
source, we had to reconfigure this WS. We dedicated it to the IGF global
subject "Policy Menus for connecting the next Billion". Focal point for this
new session is Lee Hibbard from the Council of Europe and interested people
are kindly invited to join the org team. Please express you interest to
<mailto:ws9 at eurodig.org> ws9 at eurodig.org

.        Finish for the Sofia programme

The organizing teams for each session have started their work during the
last weeks. If you are interested to participate in an org team, just let us
know or visit the  <http://www.eurodigwiki.org> EuroDIG wiki. This is the
place where org teams publish their work and where you can get involved in
any session of your interest. The wiki aims to keep all information and
workflows in one place. Additionally, it increases the inclusiveness and
transparency of the EuroDIG process by allowing other interested people to
join the teams at any time - according to our slogan: ". always open, always
inclusive and never too late to get involved".

We hope to welcome plenty of you soon in Sofia!

The EuroDIG team

follow us on twitter @_eurodig!

  _____

European Dialogue on Internet Governance (EuroDIG)

 <mailto:office at eurodig.org> office at eurodig.org
 <http://www.eurodig.org> www.eurodig.org

-------------- next part --------------

   EuroDIG_Logo_medium.jpg

   [cid:image005.png at 01D0866D.B40443C0]

        Sofia 4-5 June 2015
                                                  Info letter no. 4/15

   “Shaping the Internet together”

   ·        Registration is now open

   Registration for EuroDIG 2015 has opened early April. It’s now getting
   urgent to [1]register for the 8^th EuroDIG and the South Eastern
   European pre-event (SEEDIG) until 31 May 2015. Both events are free of
   charge and open to everyone. We can offer special hotel rates for the
   main venue [2]Kempinski Hotel Marinela. Please find all details at the
   [3]EuroDIG Sofia event page. And please book ASAP!

   use the [4]Wikipage or email to [5]opening at eurodig.org

   (2.) For plenary 3 “Net Neutrality”

   Use the [6]Wikipage or the [7]editing tool or email to
   [8]pl3 at eurodig.org

   (3.) For workshop 1” Participation in a digital society”

   express you interest to [11]ws9 at eurodig.org

   ·        Finish for the Sofia programme

   The organizing teams for each session have started their work during
   the last weeks. If you are interested to participate in an org team,
   just let us know or visit the [12]EuroDIG wiki. This is the place where