[EURO-Discuss] nomination for EURALO officers

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Wed Jul 22 18:49:21 UTC 2015

If there wouldn't be "any legal basis" like our Bylaws (Chair – see Art. 9.5 and 9.6 resp. Secretariat – see Art 11.5.9), you couldn't have been elected for the Secretariat end of May 2011 at the Belgrad GA ;-) The very fact that you were not reelected in June 2013 (run-off vote -- see Art. 11.20) doesn't support your sole opinion that there is "no legal basis".

And BTW, you had your chance to complain against me with the Ombudsman and your complaint was not approved by him. Repeating false assumptions is not helpful at all.

Best,
Wolf

Oksana Prykhodko wrote Wed, 22 Jul 2015 20:08:
>Dear Wolf,
>
>Thank you very much for your "explanations". May be we need something more?
>Any legal basis, for example?
>
>Best regards,
>Oksana
>On Jul 22, 2015 4:44 PM, "Wolf Ludwig" <wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> as clearly explained at yesterday's call, the EURALO leadership or
>> officers comprise two positions:
>>
>> a) the Chair and b) the Secretariat (both two years terms) which need to
>> be re-elected at the Dublin GA.
>>
>> The call for nominations will we opened shortly by At-Large Staff.
>>
>> Best,
>> Wolf
>>

>> Oksana Prykhodko wrote Wed, 22 Jul 2015 11:20:
>> >Dear all,
>> >
>> >Following our yesterday discussion, I would like to ask to clarify, for
>> >which positions we have to nominate?
>> >
>> >I am sure that there is no doubt with nomination of Olivier for EURALO
>> >Chair.
>> >
>> >What is the second position?
>> >
>> >Best regards,
>> >Oksana
>> >

>> EuroDIG Secretariat
>> http://www.eurodig.org/
>> mobile +41 79 204 83 87
>> Skype: Wolf-Ludwig
>>
>> EURALO - ICANN's Regional At-Large Organisation
>> http://euralo.org
>>
>> Profile on LinkedIn
>> http://ch.linkedin.com/in/wolfludwig

EuroDIG Secretariat