[EURO-Discuss] EuroDIG Info letter 1/15 - Which topics matter most?

sandra hoferichter info at hoferichter.eu
Wed Jan 14 11:37:09 UTC 2015

EuroDIG_Logo_medium.jpg

     Sofia 4-5 June 2015
Info letter no.1/15

Happy new year! May 2015 be successful, peaceful and full of joy! We are now
starting with the programme planning process and like to invite you to
participate at any stage.

.        Which topics matter you most? Help setting the agenda & vote!

Thank you for submitting 72 proposals! Everybody is now invited to evaluate
the submissions by liking the topic proposals
<http://www.eurodig.org/get-involved/online-review/?no_cache=1>  you
consider most relevant. This is a complementary instrument of consultation
in the process of drafting the programme and serves as an orientation for
the discussion at the  <http://www.eurodig.org/?id=112> planning meeting on
27 January 2015.

NOTE: If you voted already please do so again, because of a technical
problem we lost all votes casted until 12. January 2015.

.        Register now for the public planning meeting on 27 January 2015 in
Sofia

All proposals will be reviewed publicly during the planning meeting on 27
January 2015. The evening before participants can meet for a networking
dinner (self paying basis). Registration details, the agenda and further
information are available on the
<http://www.eurodig.org/get-involved/planning-meeting/> EuroDIG website. We
hope to welcome many of you there and look forward to it!

Remote participation will be possible; details will be published on the
website shortly before the meeting.

The EuroDIG team

If you haven't received this info letter by email, but like to be informed
please subscribe to [news at eurodig.org] or follow us on twitter @_eurodig!

  _____

European Dialogue on Internet Governance (EuroDIG)

 <mailto:office at eurodig.org> office at eurodig.org
 <http://www.eurodig.org> www.eurodig.org