[EURO-Discuss] VOTE RESULT: 2015 EURALO Board Members Selection

Jordi Iparraguirre ipa at josoc.cat
Wed Dec 9 22:53:40 UTC 2015

- apologies, previous message was sent and was not finished.

Dear all,
thank you very much for your trust and votes.

I'll do my best to meet and exceed if possible your expectations.

Thanks also to our colleagues that made an step forward willing to
donate their time for EURALO. It is a good sign when people want to
volunteer for an organization.

There is a lot to do, let's go!

Thanks and warm regards,
jordi

El 09/12/15 a les 17:16, ICANN At-Large Staff ha escrit: