[EURO-Discuss] VOTE RESULT: 2015 EURALO Board Members Selection

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Dec 9 16:37:00 UTC 2015

Hello all,

congratulations to the new EURALO Board:
Jordi Iparraguirre (Spain)
Yrjö Länsipuro (Finland)
Mikhail Medrish (Russia)
Annette Mühlberg (Germany)
Matthieu Camus (France)

I look forward to working closely with you to help EURALO At-Large
Structures participation in At-Large.

Kindest regards,

Olivier

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD