[EURO-Discuss] R: NOW OPEN: Call for Nominations for EURALO Regional Leadership Positions

Narine Khachatryan ms.narine.khachatryan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 09:32:53 UTC 2015

Dear all,

It has been an unparalleled honor to cooperate with EURALO over the last
several years. Thank you very much Wolf for your committed work and
tireless efforts.

Since our ALS has been engaged in the work of EURALO informally, I would
like to give our moral support and endorsement on behalf of our ALS to
Olivier Crepin-Leblond as the new Chair of EURALO and Wolf Ludwig as EURALO
Secretary.

Wolf and Olivier proved to be very knowledgeable, experienced and great
organizers.

Greetings and regards to everybody!

Narine Khachatryan

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 12:41 PM, "Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" <
wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de> wrote:

> My support goes to Olivier and Wolf.
>
> Wolfgang

Narine Khachatryan