[EURO-Discuss] NOW OPEN: Call for Nominations for EURALO Regional Leadership Positions

Annette Muehlberg egov at annette-muehlberg.de
Wed Aug 19 13:09:59 UTC 2015

Dear all,

first of all, I would like to thank Wolf as our chair for his very
committed work over all the years since we created EURALO!

And I would also like to thank Yuliya for her work as secretary.

I support the nomination of Olivier as our new EURALO chair.

I think it is very important and helpful to use the knowledge and
experience of Wolf in this difficult phase of the transformation of
ICANN and IANA transition, which needs a strong civil society and
internet user engagement. Wolf proofed to be a great organizer.

I would like to nominate Wolf for the position of the secretariat.

Greetings to all of you

Annette