[EURO-Discuss] GA and Fayre of opportunities

EMP info at euromediaplatform.org
Sat Jun 28 10:14:43 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I hope everybody is safe and sound at home after London. It was absolutely
fantastic event, and now we have a lot of work to do. For me it means first
of all to make some summaries from the work which is done.

Thousand of thanks for fantastic experience with EURALO GA - I filled
myself 25 years younger, returned to my Soviet past.

And thousand of thanks for Fayre of opportunities . I did see great
opportunities in APRALO and I applied to it as an individual member.

I also highly appreciate great work, which was done by TG4 on Transparency
and Accountability. One of our recommendation was to strengthen the role of
Ombudsman on this issue. I used already this opportunity and asked for his
help in understanding situation within EURALO regarding duties and
responsibilities of EURALO officers.

Best regards,
Oksana