[EURO-Discuss] R: Decertification of EURALO ALSes

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Tue Jun 3 12:08:11 UTC 2014

Dear Werner, Oksana,

Sorry I disagree.  Wolf has been trying to contact them for a long time.  And the first recommendation for decertification was sent in February 2014.

> 3- Terre des Femmes, Germany, certified in February 2006. Their previous representative, Heike Jensen, participated at our Paris GA in 2008, ATLAS I summit and GA 2009 in Mexico and some later consultations until autumn 2010. Afterwards Heike Jensen was unsubscribed from our mailing list and we have no more valid contact details.

It's been almost 4 years since the organization showed interest, been attempts to contact them over the years.  We can't expect any volunteer to keep chasing silent members, there are too many, and Wolf in particular is already doing much more than we can expect.

If they are interested they can get in touch, they did once before.

Adam