[EURO-Discuss] R: Decertification of EURALO ALSes

"W. Hülsmann (DVD e.V.)" huelsmann at datenschutzverein.org
Tue Jun 3 11:46:42 UTC 2014

Dear Oksana,

I met members of Terre de Femmes at various events. If I had known
that wolf is looking for them, I would have been able to ask them
directly.

But since I have read it only a few days ago, I could only tell him
the official office address. I know this is not so much help. But more
than a side note, it should not be. And I did not want to initiate a
discussion about it already. However, in my view, any organization
whose exclusion is pre see, should get a chance to be heard.

Kind regards,

Werner

Am 03.06.2014 13:13, schrieb EMP:
> Dear Werner,
>
> Do you know anybody from TERRE DES FEMMES e. V in person?
>
> Is it possible for you to contact them directly?
>
> Best regards, Oksana
>

> On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 2:11 PM, EMP <info at euromediaplatform.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Dear Olivier,
>>
>> I completely share your vision!
>>
>> "The RALO leadership ... needs to push forward with the active
>> ALSes in making sure the region's voices are heard".
>>
>> Best regards, Oksana
>>

>> On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 2:06 PM, TaC International <
>> contact at againstcybercrime.eu> wrote:
>>

>>> Olivier,
>>>
>>> I completely share your vision and of course all my support to
>>> Wolf, Best regards, Yuliya
>>>
>>> Le 03.06.2014 12:45, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond a écrit :
>>>
>>> +1

>>> Homepage for the region: http://www.euralo.org

- --

Dipl. Inform. Werner Hülsmann
- - Mitglied der Deutschen Vereinigung für Datenschutz (DVD) e.V. -
- - Anerkannter Datenschutzsachverständiger* -
Expert for legal and technical evaluations
for the  European Privacy Seal (EuroPriSe)**

* Münchner Str. 101 - Gebäude 1 / 1. OG -  D-85737 Ismaning
  Tel.: 089 / 61 51 54 40, FAX: 089 / 51 30 56 98
Mobil: 0179 / 14 28 594
E-Mail: huelsmann at datenschutzverein.org
Blog: http://extdsb.info
http://www.datenschutzverein.de

*) "Beim Unabhängigen Landeszentrum für Datenschutz Schleswig-Holstein
anerkannter Sachverständiger für IT-Produkte (rechtlich und technisch)"
sowie Mitglied der Deutschen Sachverständigen-Gesellschaft
**) <http://www.european-privacy-seal.eu/>