[EURO-Discuss] European IG Ecosystem

Paul Rendek rendek at ripe.net
Sun Jun 1 09:06:28 UTC 2014

Hello Oksana,

I would just like to clarify point K for everyone.

The RIPE NCC service region covers 76 countries, with over 10,000
members. The service region is greater than Europe as it also covers
Central Asia and the Middle East.

You can find the list of member here:

https://www.ripe.net/lir-services/member-support/info/list-of-members

Countries in the RIPE NCC Service region and LIRs operating in them can
be found here:

https://www.ripe.net/membership/indices/

If you have any questions please feel free to drop me a line.

Regards,
Paul Rendek

Director of External Relations
RIPE NCC