[EURO-Discuss] Music Night in Los Angeles

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 16 13:38:53 UTC 2014

Folks,

I take the opportunity in this slow mid-August weekend, when the mailing
list is almost idle, to talk about a more frivolous subject: music night in
LA.

Following the good feedback we had for the music session at the Summit in
London, some of us were thinking of having a similar event as part of the
music night in LA.

However, it would be nice to extend participation to any musician, and try
to get a bit more organized - for instance, decide the tunes at least 10
minutes before the show J

Personally, I would like to make this a multi-stakeholder event - the band
will be called the GEMS (Global Equal Multi-Stakeholders) and I hope to have
this call for EoI (Expression of Interest) by musicians in most stakeholders
list. I am starting from ALAC, also with the request to circulate this in
the regional lists (I have only access to EURALO, in copy).

If any musician wants to volunteer, please let me know by email at your
earliest convenience.

Cheers,

Roberto