[EURO-Discuss] Off-topic, but not so much

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 15 11:16:48 UTC 2014

I will attend the ICANN Studienkreis in Sofia at the end of this month
(http://www.icann-studienkreis.net/).

After that, I am planning to travel in Albania and the southern countries of
the former Yugoslavia.

I will be somewhat constrained in time, but if there will be the opportunity
to meet with the local Internet communities, I would love to do it.

To the best of my knowledge, there's no ALS over there (please correct me if
I am wrong) but I would appreciate if someone has contacts.

Cheers,

Roberto